Q-plus Bridge has many other functions
which can't be shown in detail on our brief tour:
- Q-plus Bridge can be used by two players at once which works
particularly well if there are two PCs available. These
two PCs need not be connected ; by specifying the same
deal number the same hand will be dealt on both PCs.
- Q-plus Bridge can score according to both rubber and
tournament rules (with conversion to IMPs). Here is an
example of rubber
- Comparison Functions:
The comparison functions are important, because they provide the challenge and therefore the excitement for the user.
- Comparison against the Closed Room:
The deals are at the same time also played in the Closed Room, which consists of four computer players.
- Comparison against Pair Tournament Results:
You are playing hands that have already been played in a Pairs Tournament. So having played a hand, your score will be compared with the results previously recorded and thus you can get an immediate matchpoint score.
- Comparison against Team Tournament Deals:
This is similar to the Closed Room - the difference is that the second result is taken from a selected tournament file.
Simulation of user bids:
At any time when it is the turn to enter a bid the user can start a simulation of several bids. The program then calculates the results of these bids over a number of deals - up to 1000 deals
- Q-plus Bridge is shipped with English, German, and French user interface.
- Finally, all functions of the program are explained in
a detailed user manual (about 50 pages).
Q-plus Software GmbH, Heisenbergweg 44, 85540 Haar/München, Germany. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org